Started as a representative office in Manila on November 1994, A.T.E. today is a Multilateral Synergy of Strength in International Scale.
Our local network is extensive: a head office in Manila and offices in Carmona and Rosario in Cavite and Mariveles in Bataan.
Our commitment is to serve clients with fast and maximum efficiency, experience and courtesy. And we like to treat our cargo in the same way.
A.T.E. is backed-up with 120 qualified and experienced personnel. A well seasoned personnel to assure our clients with quality and standardize services. We employ high caliber, dedicated people, operate through training programs to ensure that everyone at A.T.E. maintain strict standards in customer service and up-to-date dynamic systems and methods operating within the transportation and logistics business.
A.T.E FREIGHT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|MR. KOKI SONE
|MR. MARIO C. LACERONA
|MR. TAKASHI SONE
|MR. ARTHURO PASCUAL
|MR. ROTCHELO SANTOS
|MS. RITA VERONICA I. TRIA
A.T.E. FREIGHT is a bonafide member of the following organizations:
1. Philippine International Sea freight Forwarders’ Association (PISFA)
2. Air Cargo Forwarders of the Philippines, Inc. (AFPI)
Accredited with the following government institutions:
1. Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB)
2. Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA)
3. Garment and Textile Export Board (GTEB)
4. Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
5. Philippine Shippers’ Bureau (PSB) to engage in the following services:
a) Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier
b) Cargo Consolidator
c) Break bulk Agent
d) International Freight Forwarding
Registered with the following government agencies:
1. Securities & Exchange Commission (No. AS094-00010333)
2. Department of Trade & Industries (Registration No. 0227670)
3. Bureau of Internal Revenue (Registration No. 033-004-464-200-VAT)
Engages and are expert in the following business:
1. International and Domestic Seafreight Forwarding
2. Airfreight Forwarding
3. International and Domestic Removal and Personal Effects Cargo Handling
4. Wooden Crating, Barrier Packing Service
5. Pick-up and Delivery Services / Door to - Door
6. Storage Facilities
7. Project Cargo Handling
A.T.E. FREIGHT is likewise connected with major agents worldwide especially in Japan and Asian countries.